Below is a list of questions we are frequently asked by our customers.
If we don’t answer your question, please feel free to contact us via phone or email.
· The Full Outfit includes kilt, jacket and waistcoat, sporran and chaninstrap, socks, shoes, flashes and kiltpin. It includes everything apart from the shirt, cravat and sgian dubh.
· We do not offer any credit agreements, but you can pay an outfit up over as long as you want and once it is fully paid, you can take it away.
· Unfortunately, we do not offer a Made to Measure service for jackets at the moment.
· The obvious difference is the weight. The 16oz kilt is a bit heavier to wear but it is really down to personal choice – some people prefer to wear the medium weight if they are in warmer climates or a wearing it for country dancing. Both weights will make a wonderful kilt and hold their pleats equally well.
· How long does it take to get a kilt made?
· Generally anything from 3-6 weeks, but we can get kilts made quicker if necessary. Contact us via phone or email and let us know when you need it.
· We will happily do any alterations to kilts made by Slanj. If your kilt has been made by another kiltmaker we will have a look at it, but cannot guarantee that we can do the alteration. The other alternative is that we can offer to put extra long straps on the kilt or we also sell kilt extenders.
· We can do alterations to jackets but as we are not tailors we would take it elsewhere to do the actual alterations.
|< Prev||Next >|