Kilt Hire FAQ's
Below is a list of questions we are frequently asked by our customers.
If we don’t answer your question, please feel free to contact us via phone or email.
· We currently hire 6 tartans – 4 of which are our own Slanj tartans (exclusive to Slanj), Black kilt with a faint tartan check through it and the Tartan Army Childrens Charity tartan – also a Slanj exclusive! Please visit http://www.slanjkilts.com/Kilts-and-Highlandwear/Slanj-Kilt-Hire/View-all-products.html to see the full range.
· Unfortunately, these are the only tartans we currently offer. We are looking to extend the range in the near future but if there is a specific tartan you want, if you buy the kilt (Made to Measure kilts start at £329) we will hire the rest of the outfit for free.
· We offer 5 Jackets for hire – Charcoal Tweed Crail, Black Crail, Modern or a Traditional Prince Charlie Jacket and our extra special Sheriffmuir with black buttons. Please visit http://www.slanjkilts.com/Kilts-and-Highlandwear/Slanj-Kilt-Hire/View-all-products.html to see the full range.
· Our full outfits start from £79 (excluding shirt which costs £20 if you need one). We can also hire individual items. Please contact us via phone or email for prices.
· When you book your kilt hire we will need a £20 deposit. You just pay the balance when you collect it.
· Yes, we require 2 forms of identification – Photographic ID (Passport or Driver Licence) and Proof of Address (Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within the last 60 days)
· You can pay our security deposit of £300 per outfit which will be returned to you when the outfit is returned.
· For hires during the peak wedding season (June-August) and Christmas time we would advise 2-3 months in advance but for other times of the year, 1-2 months should be enough. However the sooner the better as we cannot guarantee anything.
· Our hire period is 4 nights – generally a Thursday to Monday for a weekend function.
· Unfortunately not, all our hires must be picked up from and returned one of our branches in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
· Yes, if you need it for any longer just add £10 per night.
· Yes we can, please just remember to bring the required Identification with you and we can measure you and get it ready for collection within about half an hour.
· We charge £30 a day late fee.
· We have an online booking form which you can fill out and send to us at the store where we will see what is available and get back to you. Please visit http://www.slanjkilts.com/General/Self-Measurement-Guide.html
· All the measurements required are on the self measurement form found at http://www.slanjkilts.com/General/Self-Measurement-Guide.html
· Yes, when you hire six or more outfits, you will get a 10% discount.
· Yes, we do – we offer Grey Slanj, Original Slanj and Black Shadow. However, we only hire kilts, sporrans and socks. We do not hire out Jackets or Shoes.
· We have an ex hire sale once a year – generally around October.
|< Prev||Next >|